Professional testimonial. Fabienne Malige.
Physiotherapist expert in postoperative treatment of breast cancer
Post operation treatment of breast cancer, with the BACK 3SE in association with the manual techniques and a mechanic touch roll.
According to the different levels of treatment, the protocol will be progressive. Initially, the work is carried out in the recuperation of the movement of the shoulder joint, which is fundamental for the following medical treatment such as radiotherapy:
- Combats pain
- Work on scar tissue
- Freedom of the axillary cords or superficial lymphatic thrombosis
- And above all lymphatic complications with a stimulation of the lymphatic ganglions in CET mode with a small electrode in light therm.
- Then passing in mode MIX3 light therm over the painful and fibrosis areas.
Secondly, the treatment consists of the preparation of reconstruction, with an important work of relaxing of the skin from scarring. The Back 3SE is a great help. Work upon the lymphoids, if present and followed in the same way as the first step.
Thirdly, the treatment is adapted to different reconstruction techniques :
- Dorsal flap
- Growth chamber before the application of prosthesis
- Liposculpture with an abdominal liposuction and/or of the pants of the flabby thighs.
- Our work will consist in drainage of the reabsorption of bruising and of scarring work using the DLM according to the Schiltz method and usage of the Back 3SE with the MIX, which allows the improvement of circulatory state, favouring the reabsorption of bruises surrounding the area of scarring.
- The management of affected patients is done over an extended period of one to two years with a net improvement and a gain of time in our treatments thanks to the Back 3SE where the usage of the MIX is essential.