• Combatting pain
• Work on scarring
• Freeing up of cording or superficial lymphatic thromboses
• And most importantly, treating lymphatic complications by stimulating the lymph nodes in CET mode with a small gently heated electrode.
• Then using MIX3 gentle thermal mode on painful areas and those with brosis.
In the second stage, treatment focuses on preparation for reconstruction, with major attention paid to making the scarred skin more supple. Back 3SE is a great help. If there is lymphoedema, this is treated as with the first stage.
Finally, the treatment is adapted to suit different reconstruction methods.
• Dorsal flap
• Expander followed by a prosthetic
• Liposculpture with liposuction of the abdomen and/ or outer thighs
• Our work consists of drainage, reabsorption of hematomas and work on scarring using DLM following the Schlitz method and the use of BACK 3SE with MIX, in order to improve circulation and therefore promote the reabsorption of hematomas in the area of the probes and improve scarring.
• Affected patients are treated over a long period of one to two years, with a marked improvement and a speeding up of the treatment process thanks to BACK 3SE, with the use of MIX being essential.
A treatment for after breast cancer has been developed in order to offer a physiological and aesthetic treatment that reduces the symptoms of lymphoedema. The drainage and arm and shoulder stretching exercises done as part of WINBACK Tecar Therapy, significantly reduce the pain caused by lymphoedema. A manual lymphatic drainage treatment is undertaken to increase circulation in the lymph nodes.
With this treatment, Winback is deeply involved in supporting women who have been affected by breast cancer. The aim is to offer women a treatment that has both physiological and aesthetic effects, both lessening their pain and helping them regain their self-confidence.
The Winback Woman programme offers a variety of treatments carried out by health professionals, combining the physiological and the aesthetic.